We are believing that as we set aside time to do these 3 things we will build a habit of going all in for Jesus! These next steps will help you build the habit of knowing His word, of building a personal relationship with him and reframing your thinking to focus on the things you are thankful for.
We have had countless victories that are real and tangible; ways that could only be met by the compassion of our Lord and the compassion with which this church does its ministry. Take a moment and think of all the times and all the ways in which your needs have been met. It may have been a physical need. It may have been emotional. It almost certainly was spiritual. The point is, of course, we all know we have had our human needs met by the COMPASSION of Jesus Christ!
Read Matthew 18:19 … then pray and ask God what He would specifically have you do for His Pentecost offering this year. We will be receiving your COMPASSION offerings for Pentecost on May 28, 2023.
If you prefer to submit your offering online, you can do that here:
5 VICTORIES belong to believers that give a Pentecost Offering:
1. God will break the debt currently hanging over your life – Leviticus 25:25-28
2. God will save and restore your whole family together in the Lord – Leviticus 25:39-42
3. God will reveal Himself to you in a new way – Exodus 34:29
4. There will be a redistribution of wealth – Leviticus 23:22
5. You will have power over weakness – Acts 1:8
1. Read 7 verses a day
2. Pray 7 minutes a day
3. Pick 7 things you’re thankful for