In times of discouragement and sorrow, look to the Bible to be encouraged and consoled by the God of all comfort. Consider these comforting verses.
1. Psalm 23:4, 6 “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. … Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.”
2. Psalm 30:5 …” weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.”
3. Psalm 147:3 “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”
4. Isaiah 40:1 “‘Comfort, yes, comfort My people!’ says your God.”
5. Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
6. Matthew 11:28 “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
7. Romans 15:4 “For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.”
8. 2 Corinthians 1:3 “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.”
PRAY 120 is a time where we place ourselves in an atmosphere of worship, praise and prayer to lift up our heart’s desires and requests to God. It’s a moment where we place our hope and faith in God through everything we face in life. Come and be a part of noon prayer at 12pm as we come together for this hour of power. Here at #TrinityMiami, we believe that prayer truly changes everything!
Sherlay is a beloved Miami Leadership Institute student who brightens a room with her beauty and spirit. She tells a captivating story on how she's battled with depression which led to numerous suicide attempts since her childhood years, but then she grew to know Jesus; he gave her peace, he gave her hope, and he saved her life. Hear her story.
After suffering from Labyrinthitis for many years, causing permanent hearing damage in her inner ear, major dizziness, difficulty in breathing, and sight, she new that only a miracle from God would change her condition. After receiving prayer during one of our 'Flow 5:30' services, Diana received a healing that would change her life and her relationship with God forever.
God can use any situation for his glory and Trinity staff member Ricardo Sam understands this all too well. After receiving a call that his mother was headed to the hospital in an ambulance due to a tragic car accident, he and his mother were immediately covered in prayer by the entire congregation during a Rendezvous service on a Tuesday night. Once Ricardo arrived to his mother's side he received some amazing news. Hear his story.
Pastor Lisette has been such an asset to the Trinity Church family. Though the past few years have been difficult due to being diagnosed with breast cancer, she’s still maintained great strength in God and a courageous response to her circumstance.
As a teenager, Johanne experienced great struggles of abandonment and lost by her parents which caused her to doubt herself and question her life. But through God’s strength, she prospered and found her worth and security in Jesus.
Crystal is a well loved leader, staff member, and mentor here at Trinity Church. After many years of struggle with infertility issues, Crystal's dreams of becoming a mom were at a standstill, yet her faith never wavered. She knew that God had a plan for her life; to grow and prosper her family.