Pentecost is one of three special times set aside to gather as a Church and bring a special offering to God, as mentioned in Deuteronomy 16:16. Pray and ask God what He would specifically have you pledge for His Pentecost Offering and on Sunday, June 3, we will gather to thank God for His blessings!
PLEASE PLEDGE BELOW ∨
“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you” (Luke 6:38).
5 VICTORIES BELONG TO BELIEVERS THAT GIVE A PENTECOST OFFERING:
1) God will break the debt currently hanging over your life – Leviticus 25:25-28
2) God will save and restore your whole family together in the Lord – Leviticus 25:39-42
3) God will reveal Himself to you in a new way – Exodus 34:29
4) There will be a redistribution of wealth – Leviticus 23:22
5) You will have power over weakness – Acts 1:8
If you would like to give your offering before June 3rd, you may do that here: